- 1. Debate Club
- The debate club is great place for students to explore the art of "Organized arguing.
The club’s purpose is to teach and train students in the fundamentals of debate, public speaking and essay writing.
- Educate students about the art of speech and debate.
- Teach students how to develop research, reasoning, organizational and essay writing skills.
- Train students to be more confident speakers and debaters.
- Help students to build leadership skills and improve individual responsibility.
- 2. Board games [Chess and Scrabble]
- A chess club is a club formed for the purpose of playing the board game of chess. Chess has a mathematical basis. Chess develops ones cognitive ability. Chess is applicable to everyday life. Chess encourages self assessment, healthy competition and teamwork. Chess encourages study and preparation as the way to achieve pre-set objectives and for the purpose of individual improvement. Chess is an excellent use of a child’s free time. Patron: Richard Ombwori
- 3. Drama Club
- Drama club is a club for all the young, confident an enthusiastic and gifted students who believe in their ability to act-out different aspects of life. if you are able to move around, if you have a voice, if you can recite, talk, act, school and dance, you are the one we are looking for to be a member of this prestigious club in the school. You are welcome. Patron: Moindi Ochoi
- 4. Entrepreneurship Club
- The entrepreneurship club will strive to make the members appreciate the role which entrepreneurs play in the world economy. They will need to understand the fact that a society is prosperous only to the degree to which it rewards and encourages entrepreneurial activity because it is the entrepreneurs and their activities that are the critical determinants of the level of success, prosperity, growth and opportunity in any economy. Patron: Moind i Ochoi
- 5. Electronic art Club
- Mission: "The club aims to improve IT skills in the members by nurturing their creative abilities and sharpening their research and presentation skills through use of ICT."
Goals and Objectives:
- To improve members ICT Skills and design capabilities.
- To sharpen their research skills when using the internet.
- To make members to appreciate the role of ICT in today’s society.
- To improve m embers website creation abilities.
- To provide a fun loving approach to using ICT.
- 6. Environment Club
- As human the environment the Earth is our home. It is where we live, breath eat, raise our children, etc. As humans have the power to destroy environment but we cannot afford to destroy the earth systems. Protecting our environment allows us to live free of any pollutants and to survive in the "natural" environment. It also allows future generations to live without having to deal with anything we’ve done to contaminate the environment.
- 7. Table Tennis Club
- Table tennis gives students significant health benefits that they can play their entire life. they can play competitively right up to their eighties and beyond.
There are four reasons among others, to the participants:
- Table tennis keeps you in shape .
- Table tennis keeps you young.
- Table tennis is also a mental workout.
- Table tennis is a great social sport.
It’s also one of few sports where children can compete against adults. It’s your skill that matters.
- 8.Science Club
- Science clubs are fantastic opportunity for learners to explore aspects of science that are always possible within the constraints of a normal school timetable. They can stretch and challenge gifted and talented learners motivate and appeal to the interests of struggling learners. Science clubs can also help build confidence of the learners as well as change their attitude towards science, technology and engineering. In general science clubs motivate and encourage learners of all ages and abilities.